Property Details

Emaar1 Bed Apartment Available In Resale Crescent Bay Karachi Crescent Bay, DHA Phase 8, DHA Defence, Karachi - Emaar

For Sale Rs35,500,000.00 - Residential
1213.92 sq ft 1 Bedroom  Add to Favorites Print

Emaar1 Bed Apartment Available In Resale Crescent Bay Karachi

Crescent Bay, DHA Phase 8, DHA Defence, Karachi
Property Overview

Details :

* 1bed Apartment available on 13th floor.
*1213.92 sq ft
*Sea Facing
*Pearl Tower
* With Powder Room,Laundry Room & Maid Room.
* Expected Delivery date 3rd quarter 2019.
*Finishing in progress
*Reserved covered car Parking in basement
* 30 % + own pay now remaining 70% till 2019 in installments.

Best For Investment & Living !

Project Overview :

* Number -1 location in Pakistan with BEST Quality.
* Emaar is the Owner of World tallest tower Burj Khalifa
* Emaar is the only one international company working as developer in Pakistan
* Emaar Crescent bay Karachi is located at main beach Avenue DHA phase-8 Extension,
*It is on 108 acre reclaimed land
* Exclusively Quality living /5 star resort & Hotel Pearl Towers will offer an outstanding way of life, with a large swimming pool with resort style pool deck, a fitness center,landscaped garden and children play area. Residents will also enjoy the wonderful benefits of having a five-star hotel, shopping mall, community club and mosque right next door /Three layered Security/Gated community /3 high speed Elevators/Under ground parking
* Providing community life style with the mix of Amenities ,Commercial towers and Residential towers
* Only Last 25 prime units left and they will be sold on ” first come first serve”. Hurry up and book your dream apartment today!

Current towers progress :

Project features

Spectacular views of sea and
landscaped areas
Sports facilities and jogging tracks
Beautifully carved park walkways
Dedicated public open spaces including
promenade, parks and plazas
Access to 5 star hotel, retail area
and mosque
Retail area includes leisure activities,
restaurants and convenience stores
Access to common beaches
Car off areas at entrances

Amenities
Kids play area
Multipurpose hall
Gymnasium
Communal barbecue area
Children pool
Outdoor swimming pool

Features
Three high speed elevators for each tower
One service lift/cargo
Dedicated car parking
CCTV security in common areas
Entry phone system (Intercom)
High speed internet
Mail box for each apartment
Voice communications
Fire protection system for every floor and car park
Maintenance and facility management service
External clean and sweep service

Finishes
High level ceilings in all rooms
High quality finishes throughout
Fitted wardrobes in each bedroom
Designer fitted kitchen
Marble kitchen counter top
Imported stainless steel sink with mixer tap
Ceramic floor tiles and skirting
Master bathroom – tempered glass shower
compartment and a bath tub with double vanities
High quality imported sanitary fixtures and fitting

Agent Motiwala Estate

  • Office : +92-21-35377011-4
  • Mobile : +92-3002019446
  • Fax : +92-21-35830520


Know More

Contact

Loading...